People have begun to realize the true value of hydro excavation. In addition to offering many safety benefits and minimal damage, it can also save you money in the long run. You may be wondering how to choose a crew for your hydro excavation job…we’re here to tell you why Wildcat hydro excavation is the crew to choose!
Hydro excavation is a safe way of excavating and evacuating soil, while eliminating the risk of underground utility damage. With no manual or mechanical digging involved, it causes less environmental destruction than traditional excavation processes. You’re buying a safe hole that minimizes damage and will save you money in the long-term.
Plan Ahead…Choose Experience First!
Not all hydro excavation crews are the same! The secret to an efficient and productive hydro excavation job is an experienced, knowledgeable crew. We have several FAQ’s you should consider before hiring a hydro excavation team.
- What sort of trucks or equipment do you use (as not all crews use the same equipment for hydro excavation)?
- What are your safety standards? Do you have a safety rating?
- Are you insured/bonded?
- Where do is water and debris held and at what capacity?
- How often will the crew have to leave to dumb off debris?
- How do you adjust water pressure for soil conditions?
- Is your equipment within weight limits?
- How many people does the crew consist of, and what is their experience?
- How do you charge (hourly, by yard, etc.)?
- Ask for a reference.
- Ask for a bid or estimate.
Make Wildcat YOUR First Choice
Wildcat wants to be the company you call first for all of your hydro excavation needs! We’re more than happy to answer these questions and anything else you can think of. Hire our reliable team and we’ll ensure that your job is done right, right away. Contact us today!